[Qgis-user] Exporting maps out of QGIS into Adobe Pro to create layered pdf files

Andrea Giudiceandrea andreaerdna at libero.it
Wed Jul 12 15:21:25 PDT 2023

> Jamie Gould jgould at longshore.ca
> Wed Jul 12 13:49:22 PDT 2023

> I'm pretty new to QGIS.  In the first link you sent, are those PDF Export Options set in Adobe or in QGIS, and if so, where do I find the settings to see if this how things are currently configured?

Hi Jamie,
almost everything you need to know about the QGIS functionalities is
explained in the QGIS documentation available in various languages at
https://www.qgis.org/en/docs/index.html
How to create a print layout in QGIS is explained at
https://docs.qgis.org/3.28/en/docs/user_manual/print_composer/overview_composer.html#overview-of-the-print-layout
How to export a print layout in PDF format is explained at
https://docs.qgis.org/3.28/en/docs/user_manual/print_composer/create_output.html#export-as-pdf

Best regards.

Andrea