[Qgis-user] Dot Density Symbology

C Hamilton adenaculture at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 10:24:30 PDT 2023

This may not be an answer to your question, but the Density Analysis plugin
(https://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/densityanalysis/) will create a uniform
set of polygons over an area of interest with a NUMPOINTS attribute of the
number of points are contained within the polygon. The NUMPOINTS value can
be weighted using some other attribute. It will automatically style the
density map as well from a given color ramp.

Calvin