[Qgis-user] DXF Export symbolLayer

Simon Gröchenig groechenig at zt-gis.at
Fri Jun 9 02:12:23 PDT 2023

Hi all,

I am trying to configure a DXF export using the native:dxfexport algorithm and layer symbology.

Using the categorized rendering for a vector layer results in values "symbolLayer0", "symbolLayer1", ... in the dxf-file. In Autodesk Viewer these values are the "Name", ArcMap imports these as "RefName" attribute.

My question: how can I modify the values symbolLayer0, symbolLayer1, ... to another string? A third-party tool requires special values here.

Best regards
Simon

Vermessungskanzlei Neumayr
Simon Gröchenig - Geoinformation

[cid:90ad6faa-2e90-4ed9-9447-d496c1fe836c]

Albin Egger-Str. 10
9900 Lienz
Tel: +43 4852-68568-31
Email: groechenig at zt-gis.at<mailto:groechenig at zt-gis.at>