[Qgis-user] Disappearing labels and how to get them back

Cory Albrecht maps at hanfastolfe.com
Thu Jun 15 12:53:38 PDT 2023

Hello,

I was cutting and pasting between different layers and different PostGIS
servers, and the features that were cut and masted in no longer have
visible labels and I cannot get them to reappear.

The auxiliary storage columns `auxiliary_storage_labeling_positionx` and
`…_positiony` were created a while back when I was toying with moving
labels around, but even when the layer is set to editable, those
columns were not editable. I also couldn't use the field calculator to
change them.

How do I reset all labelling for a layer and get the missing labels back?