[Qgis-user] Saving QGIS attribute form?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Thu Jun 22 00:02:26 PDT 2023

Hi Brent,

I just tested, I think you can save the layer + Form in a 'Layer
Definition file'..
So first in your old project make you layer active, then Layer/Save as
Layer Definition File, that will create a qlr with
styling/datasource/forms etc etc

Then in your new project import that qlr.

Another option, I think: you can copy paste a form to, according to
Active layer/Styles/Copy Style/Forms

HTH, Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde