[Qgis-user] Saving QGIS attribute form?

info info at geoproc.com
Wed Jun 21 23:46:59 PDT 2023

Hi Brent,

Yes, I see what you mean. It that case, as it has been suggested
already, why not:

1: right-click layer in legend and:

2: select only 'Form':

     and save to a file (.qml)

3: style the other layers with that .qml file:

    Right-click layer ---> Properties...

Would that be a solution for you?

Also, when you copy a style it is available even after you remove the
original layer and it can be pasted into another instance of QGIS. But
you need to be on the same computer and not use Ctrl-C in the meantime...

Best regards,
Benoit