[Qgis-user] how to export label background boxes

gisfisch at t-online.de gisfisch at t-online.de
Fri Mar 3 02:35:08 PST 2023

Hi Andreas,

thank you for your message. „Label export“ sounds good, but I could not find it in 3.28. I searched the Processing Toolbox (PT) for „Label“ and for „export“ but had no luck.

What I found in PT is „Extract labels“, but that crashed QGIS immediately the hard way.

Your github leads me to Fix #51543 and make big forms more fluid by reducing calls to updateFieldDependencies #51836

I am not sure what the connection to the labels is??

I need those background boxes absolutely because that is what my customer wants to receive the data in.

Best regards, Uwe