[Qgis-user] how to export label background boxes

Andreas Neumann andreas at qgis.org
Fri Mar 3 02:48:23 PST 2023

Hi,

Sorry - my link was wrong. One shouldn't write emails in parallel ...

I wanted to point to
https://qgis.org/en/site/forusers/visualchangelog324/index.html#feature-extract-labels-algorithm

Too bad to hear that it crashes QGIS. Please write a bug report including
some sample data so it can be reproduced.

Thank you,
Andreas