[Qgis-user] Removing style symbol also removes label

Patrick Dunford enzedrailmaps at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 18:43:28 PST 2023

Good day

I have a vector layer that I am applying styles to. It has both symbols
and labels applied in the styles.

When choosing a symbol, there is a useful feature that I can choose
whether or not to have a symbol displayed by a check box that I can
check or uncheck.

However it seems that if I uncheck the box to hide the symbol, the label
is also hidden which I don't think should be happening. It looks like
this is a bug in the software.

Should it be worth while to file a bug report for this issue.

TIA