[Qgis-user] GPKG Multi-Layer to one flat

Thayer Young thayeray at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 3 19:58:24 PST 2023

 Hi Dennis,
Chris gave some good suggestions. If you are only concerned with the geometry, you can try these suggestions. First, make sure that you have a spatial index on the layer. Second I think you want to dissolve the polygons, not union them. You can also try using the Subdivide processing algorithm first, which will make your spatial index more efficient. Then do a dissolve, and if you want distinct polygons use the Multipart to Singleparts algorithm.
-Thayer