[Qgis-user] Creation of a flowmesh layer

Sajjad Mohammadpour sajjadmohammadpour64 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 12 06:09:52 PDT 2023

Hello all,
Hope you are doing fine.
I am trying to create a flowmesh using SAGA. I have already created a flow direction layer using SAGA -->Terrain analysis. The next step is to create a flow mesh using the flow direction as an input argument. after I add the flow direction and select a directory for the output, I hit the run button. It takes a few minutes to create the flowmesh. The issue is that after the flowmesh is created and I have added it to the canvas and have made changes to see the directions (arrows) of the flow, it does not show anything (see image 2). and the error that comes up after I have added the flowmesh onto the cancas is as image 1.
It would be deeply appreciated if you could help me with that.
Regards,
Sajjad