[Qgis-user] Export as image -> jpeg - Where to find the compression rate setting ?

info at otuff.com info at otuff.com
Tue Mar 14 07:18:27 PDT 2023

Hello everyone,

I would like to know if there is an option or setting somewhere in Qgis,
to adjust the compression rate of the jpeg format when exporting a
layout: "export to image format" -> jpeg/jpg.I couldn't find anything in
the Qgis configuration options, but maybe there is a setting in the
advanced configuration settings (you get lost quickly because there are
so many settings... and I'm not an expert on this point)?
Anyone got a lead?

THANKS,
Olivier