[Qgis-user] Qgis server : install on Linux Debian

celati Laurent laurent.celati at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 08:23:10 PDT 2023

Good afternnon,

I want to install Qgis server on my Linux Debian server virtual .For now,
it's not working.
FYI, I already have a working apache server and used for geoserver and
geonetwork.

I followed the Qgis server doc/tutorial:
https://docs.qgis.org/3.22/en/docs/training_manual/qgis_server/install.html
https://docs.qgis.org/3.22/en/docs/server_manual/getting_started.html#installation-on-debian-based-systems

FYI, when I test the executable, here is the message.The version seems to
be qgis 3.10 (and not 3.22). And the status message is 200 and not 400.

*[code]root at XXXXXXXXXX:/usr/lib/cgi-bin# /usr/lib/cgi-bin/qgis_mapserv.fcgi
--versionApplication path not initializedApplication path not
initializedApplication path not initializedQStandardPaths: runtime
directory '/run/user/1001' is not owned by UID 0, but a directory
permissions 0700 owned by UID 1001 GID 1001Warning 1: Unable to find ECW
driver to unload from GDAL_SKIP environment variable.Warning 1: Unable to
find ECW driver to unload from GDAL_SKIP environment variable.Warning 1:
Unable to find driver JP2ECW to unload from GDAL_SKIP environment
variable.Initializing server modules from "/usr/lib/qgis/server""Checking
/usr/lib/qgis/server for native services modules""Loading native module
/usr/lib/qgis/server/libdummy.so""Loading native module
/usr/lib/qgis/server/libwcs.so""Loading native module
/usr/lib/qgis/server/libwfs.so""Loading native module
/usr/lib/qgis/server/libwfs3.so""Loading native module
/usr/lib/qgis/server/libwms.so""Loading native module
/usr/lib/qgis/server/libwmts.so"<string>:1: DeprecationWarning: setapi() is
deprecatedLogged warning: Loading a file that was saved with an older
version of qgis (saved in 0.0.0, loaded in 3.10.14-A Coruña). Problems may
occur.Content Length: 206Content-Type: text/xml; charset=utf-8[b]Server:
Qgis FCGI server - QGis version 3.10.14-A CoruñaStatus:
200<ServiceExceptionReport xmlns="http://www.opengis.net/ogc
<http://www.opengis.net/ogc>" version="1.3.0"><ServiceException
code="Service configuration error">Service unknown or
unsupported</ServiceException></ServiceExceptionReport>*

I installed mod_fcgid successfully.
As I already Apache installed. What should I do ? I would like to be able
to coexist geoserver, geonetwork and qgis server. I would like to be able
to add for qgis server a https://SERVEUR_NAME/qgis_server URL.

I created a qgis.demo.conf file under etc/apache2/sites-available. I only
replaced ServerName with my server's IP. I haven't changed anything else.
Given my needs and working environment, should I modify the first line of
the file? :
<VirtualHost *:80>[

*I created the directories that will store the QGIS server logs and the
authentication database logs:[code]mkdir -p /var/log/qgis/chown
www-data:www-data /var/log/qgismkdir -p /home/qgis/qgisserverdbchown
www-data:www-data /home/qgis/qgisserverdb*

I enabled fgcid mode and virtual host. But after restarting apache, I got
nothing.

*root at XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:/etc# curl
http://XXXXXXX.fr/cgi-bin/qgis_mapserv.fcgi
<http://XXXXXXX.fr/cgi-bin/qgis_mapserv.fcgi><!PUBLIC HTML DOCTYPE
has moved <a href="https://XXXXXXXXXXXcgi-bin/qgis_mapserv.fcgi

Via the browser, when I try
*XXXXX.fr/cgi-bin/qgis_mapserv.fcgi?SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.3.0&REQUEST=GetCapabilities*
It says Site Unreachable.

If someone could help me? THANKS.