[Qgis-user] Adding the Ubuntu Repo in Linux Mint

Ludwig Kniprath ludwig at kni-online.de
Wed Mar 15 11:30:42 PDT 2023

Hi Steve,

I successfully use and update QGis on Mint 21.1.

If installed via

https://qgis.org/en/site/forusers/alldownloads.html#quickstart

You have to enter

    cat /etc/apt/sources.list.d/qgis.sources

in terminal to get the file-contents:

    Types: deb deb-src
    URIs: https://qgis.org/ubuntu
    Suites: jammy
    Architectures: amd64
    Components: main
    Signed-By: /etc/apt/keyrings/qgis-archive-keyring.gpg

Entries are listed in "Software Sources", too, but under

btw:

With FlatPak-Install I encountered some problems in the past regarding
MetaSearch-Plugin and had to disable this plugin.

hth

Ludwig