[Qgis-user] [EXTERNAL] Re: Geopackage slow on NAS if not read-only

Patrick Dunford enzedrailmaps at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 03:02:55 PDT 2023

I would not contemplate using NFS on Windows as NFS support is not
native in Windows. It could create a lot of other issues. It is easier
for me in my situation to connect my single Windows computer to my
network via a separate Samba share.

Best outcome is to change working practices as per other comments.