[Qgis-user] [EXTERNAL] Re: Geopackage slow on NAS if not read-only

Patrick Dunford enzedrailmaps at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 03:07:13 PDT 2023

I haven't checked to see if it can be installed on Home as I have a
Win10Pro computer.
However I do not recommend the NFS client for Windows since it is not
native and tricky to set up. I would not have any certainty about its
performance.
My Windows 10 computer is usually connected to the rest of my network
using the inbuilt SMB support to a separate Samba server running on the
host alongside NFS.