[Qgis-user] Installing PC Raster

gisfisch at t-online.de gisfisch at t-online.de
Tue Mar 21 00:59:21 PDT 2023

Hello list,

I installed PC Raster exactly (!) like it is explained in the YT video and I
also saw the corresponding troubleshooting video. I use QGIS 3.28.0 on
Windows 10.

When loading the plugin, I get an error message saying: PCRaster must be
installed and available in the current Python environment before the
PCRaster algorithms can be used. Please see the plugin documentation for
further details on how to install PCRaster.

In the video, it is said that the most common error comes from installing
with a wrong version (old?) installer. Since I have only one QGIS version on
my PC, that CANNOT be the problem. Besides that, I made sure to use the
installer in my one and only QGIS directory.

Can anybody tell me what's wrong?

Thanks and best regards, Uwe