[Qgis-user] Export to GML in 3.28?

Eric Ortmayr eortmayr at crgl.ca
Tue Mar 21 17:16:23 PDT 2023

Hello,

Exporting to GML using version 3.16 results in a different coordinate format than in version 3.28. In 3.16 the X and Y values are separated by a comma (GML2?), but in 3.28 the X and Y values are separated by a space (GML3?) . Both exports were created using the <Default> FORMAT under the Datasource Options section in the Save Vector Layer as... dialog.

Are the 3.16 and 3.28 <Default> FORMATS different by design? I checked the changelogs and could not find anything obvious.

Any assistance would be great. I am trying to understand what is happening.

Thanks,

Eric Ortmayr
CHARTWELL Resource Group Ltd.