[Qgis-user] QGIS and the Victorian Submarine Telegraph Cables

John Moyle drjmoyle at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 05:35:49 PDT 2023

Help! I am looking for a young person who needs to improve their CV by
adding an authorship of an academic paper! I'm too old to learn QGIS and I
have tried! The paper will be a correlation of Victorian submarine cable
failure with its causes (tectonic plate shifts, landslides, volcanoes etc).
I have collected all the data. Someone with an interest in History of
Technology could even have lead authorship as I'm too old to care about
that! Preferably she/he would be near the CV36 area of Warwickshire in the
UK

Dr John Moyle
MB, BS, MSc, PhD, CEng, MIET, MInstMC, FRCA, FRHistS
Chartered Engineer
Physician & Anaesthetist (Retired)
Historian (Telegraphy & Medical Technology)

Cell     +44(0)7836 244584

"A person has nothing to lose if he believes in God and in the end he turns
out to be wrong but everything to lose if he wagers that God does not exist
and it turns out in the end that He really does." - Blaise Pascal (C17th
French Scientist & Mathematician)