[Qgis-user] Check Geometries Plugin - attribute value in results

Jorge Gustavo Rocha jgr at geomaster.pt
Wed Mar 29 02:20:22 PDT 2023

Hi Totò,

There are two constrains related do sliver polygons:
- Maximum thinness
- Max. area

The value should be the one failing the condition for the feature. Can
be one of the two. The enum ValueType (defined in
src/analysis/vector/geometry_checker/qgsgeometrycheckerror.cpp) is not
exposed, so there is no explicit information about it.

I hope it helps.

Jorge

On 29/03/23 08:22, Totò Fiandaca via QGIS-User wrote:
> What does the real value of Sliver polygon represent?
> - it's not the area of the polygon
> - it's not the perimeter
> - is not the area of the bounding box
>
> so I ask if anyone can tell me what it represents, I can't find
> anything useful in the documentation.
>

> Thank you
>
> plugin:
> https://docs.qgis.org/3.28/en/docs/user_manual/plugins/core_plugins/plugins_geometry_checker.html#geometry-checker-plugin
>
> --
> *Ing. Salvatore Fiandaca*
> *mobile*.:+39 327.493.8955
> *m*: *pigrecoinfinito at gmail.com <mailto:pigrecoinfinito at gmail.com>*
> *C.F*.: FNDSVT71E29Z103G
> *P.IVA*: 06597870820
> *membro QGIS Italia - http://qgis.it/*
> *socio GFOSS.it - *http://gfoss.it/
> *member OSGeo* - *https://www.osgeo.org/member/fiandaca/*
> <https://www.osgeo.org/member/fiandaca/>
> *blog:** https://pigrecoinfinito.com/ <https://pigrecoinfinito.com/>
> FB: Co-admin -
> https://www.facebook.com/qgis.it/**<https://www.facebook.com/qgis.it/> *
> *TW:<http://goog_95411464>**https://twitter.com/totofiandaca*
>
> 43°51'0.54"N  10°34'27.62"E - EPSG:4326
>
> “Se la conoscenza deve essere aperta a tutti,
> perchè mai limitarne l’accesso?”
> R. Stallman
>
> Questo documento, allegati inclusi, contiene informazioni di proprietà
> di FIANDACA SALVATORE e deve essere utilizzato esclusivamente dal
> destinatario in relazione alle finalità per le quali è stato ricevuto.
> E' vietata qualsiasi forma di riproduzione o divulgazione senza
> l'esplicito consenso di FIANDACA SALVATORE. Qualora fosse stato
> ricevuto per errore si prega di informare tempestivamente il mittente
> e distruggere la copia in proprio possesso.

Jorge Gustavo Rocha
Geomaster, LDA
"Take the open source journey with us"

VAT/NIF: PT 510 906 109