[Qgis-user] python code generated during georeferencing in QGIS

Spaska Forteva forteva at staff.uni-marburg.de
Tue May 16 03:55:48 PDT 2023

Hello,

I have a problem and I hope for an answer here. I know how to
georeference a tif map with geopoints in QGIS. I have developed a shiny
app and want to automate/program the georeferencing for several maps
there (for loop). Unfortunately, I've tried a lot and can't get it
directly under python without errors. My question, is there any way I
can see the python code generated during georeferencing in QGIS? I can
develop something myself in the Python console, but not the steps that I
create with the QGIS program for georeferencing, right?
Is there a way to see the python code generated during georeferencing in
QGIS? -GPT says yes, but nothing happens to me in the console :(

Best Regards,
Spaska Forteva

--
Dipl.-Inf. Spaska Forteva