[Qgis-user] QGIS-server: strange slowness if outside extent

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Mon May 22 07:31:03 PDT 2023

Mmm, looks to have something to do with the GPKG format.
If I create shp and use it, there is no slowness...

First thought that it has something to do with the read/write
permissions in the mounted /etc/qgisserver volumen... but that did not
help too

(note, trying out to run this in a kubernetes cluster)

Regards,

Richard