[Qgis-user] Ubuntu 22.03.3 LTS // error while loading shared libraries: libpdal_base.so.13: cannot open shared object file

celati Laurent laurent.celati at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 05:03:45 PDT 2023

Thanks so much for your help. Qgis works now. Even if I have severall error
messages during the lauching.
Errors regarding moule panda (mandatory for plugin dataplotly).

Impossible de charger l'extension 'DataPlotly' provoque une erreur lors de
l'appel à sa méthode classFactory()

ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'pandas'
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/qgis/utils.py", line 423, in
_startPlugin
    plugins[packageName] = package.classFactory(iface)
  File
"/home/geoteca/.local/share/QGIS/QGIS3/profiles/default/python/plugins/DataPlotly/__init__.py",
line 33, in classFactory
    from .data_plotly import DataPlotly
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/qgis/utils.py", line 888, in _import
    mod = _builtin_import(name, globals, locals, fromlist, level)
  File
"/home/geoteca/.local/share/QGIS/QGIS3/profiles/default/python/plugins/DataPlotly/data_plotly.py",
line 36, in
    from DataPlotly.processing.dataplotly_provider import DataPlotlyProvider
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/qgis/utils.py", line 888, in _import
    mod = _builtin_import(name, globals, locals, fromlist, level)
  File
"/home/geoteca/.local/share/QGIS/QGIS3/profiles/default/python/plugins/DataPlotly/processing/dataplotly_provider.py",
line 24, in
    from DataPlotly.processing.dataplotly_scatterplot import
DataPlotlyProcessingScatterPlot
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/qgis/utils.py", line 888, in _import
    mod = _builtin_import(name, globals, locals, fromlist, level)
  File
"/home/geoteca/.local/share/QGIS/QGIS3/profiles/default/python/plugins/DataPlotly/processing/dataplotly_scatterplot.py",
line 43, in
    import pandas as pd