[Qgis-user] Mollweide coordinate reference systems not showing up in Mac version 3.28.12? Does show in Windows version 3.28.10

Diaz, Tony A. tonyd at caltech.edu
Tue Nov 14 11:28:40 PST 2023

Hello, I had a student who was using QGIS (version 3.28.12 for Mac) and noticed that the coordinate reference systems were not matching what I had on my version of QGIS, which is 3.28.10 for Windows.

We were trying to help the student find Mollweide predefined coordinate reference systems.

We both started to search for "Moll" and all of the IAU systems came up for Windows, but for the Mac version, we only saw Sphere_Mollweide and World_Mollweide.  (In addition to all of the IAU's, both of those also were on my Windows version list).

Any ideas why the IAU systems are not showing up on the Mac version?

Tony Diaz | Geology & Planetary Sciences Librarian | Caltech Library
Mail Code 100-23 | Pasadena CA 91125 | 626-395-6699 | www.library.caltech.edu<http://www.library.caltech.edu/>