[Qgis-user] Mollweide coordinate reference systems not showing up in Mac version 3.28.12? Does show in Windows version 3.28.10

Andrea Giudiceandrea andreaerdna at libero.it
Tue Nov 14 14:48:55 PST 2023

> Diaz, Tony A. tonyd at caltech.edu

> Hello, I had a student who was using QGIS (version 3.28.12 for Mac) and noticed that the coordinate reference systems were not matching what I had on my version of QGIS, which is 3.28.10 for Windows.

Hi Tony,
AFAIK the QGIS version installed by the dmg installer ships old GDAL/OGR
and PROJ libraries, while the Windows installer ships newer ones. I
think this may be the root cause of the issue.
Have you tried to install QGIS by MacPorts
https://qgis.org/it/site/forusers/alldownloads.html#macports instead?

Best regards.

Andrea