[Qgis-user] Official check of plugins on "official" repository?

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 23:16:06 PST 2023

I am surprised that some plugins downloaded from the official qgis
repository cause problems in QGIS, sometimes even a crash.
In the R project, there is a review system that automatically checks
packages to be uploaded (and to remain) on the equivalent official
repository.
Is there an equivalent checking process for QGIS plugins? As a lot of
important GIS functionality in QGIS is provided by plugins, I think
this stability check would avoid a lot of user frustration.

Agus