[Qgis-user] Official check of plugins on "official" repository?

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 05:08:05 PST 2023

Hello Agustin,

Due to the nature/diversity of QGIS third party plugins design there's no
automatic review of the plugins. There's a manual review process to confirm
that they comply with some rules [1], but nothing to test if the plugin
does what it advertises or if in some situations may cause crashes.

This being said, there are few plugins that have the qgis.org
"certification". They are called featured plugins.

Hope it helped

[1] https://plugins.qgis.org/publish/

A quarta, 15/11/2023, 07:16, Agustin Lobo via QGIS-User <