[Qgis-user] Official check of plugins on "official" repository?

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 11:47:26 PST 2023

Maybe some platform to report faulty plugins, so that the plugins team can
talk with the plugin developer and eventually mark the plugins as
experimental in that case.

I agree that that message would be nice to have in the plugin menu. Maybe
open a feature request for it?

Thanks for your suggestions.