[Qgis-user] Questions regarding the QgsProcessingAlgorithm class

Bo Victor Thomsen bo.victor.thomsen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 02:43:05 PST 2023

Hi list -

I have a couple of (probably dumb) questions on how to use the
"QgsProcessingAlgorithm" class.

  * A have a lot parameter inputs placed in the "advanced" section af
    the processing input dialog. It's parameters that seldom has to be
    changed.
    How do I present the "Avanced" section /not/ unfolded? The default
    is to unfold this section and thus possibly confuse users by showing
    a lot of seldom changed parameters.

  * One of my input parameters is a "QgsProcessingParameterString"
    parameter that will contain a password.
    How can I obfuscate the parameter input, i.e showing '*******'
    instead of the password ?

--