[Qgis-user] Import Qgis symbology into Avanza maps

Julien Valdenaire j.valdenaire at deltalithium.com.au
Sun Nov 26 14:50:33 PST 2023

Good morning,

I'm using QGIS 3.34.0 and I want to import a Qgis symbology in Avanza maps.
I have a CSV file that I have imported in Qgis and I created a symbology. Then I exported those points as a shapefile format to be able to import them in Avanza. My purpose is to do mapping using my map with my previous points and symbology.
However, with the shapefile format I don't keep the symbology. I tried to import the symbology using the format .kml without success. On Avanza website it's written than I can get a new set of symbols by importing them in a .png format.

Is there a way to export my symbology in a PNG format on Qgis?
Or does anybody know how to transfer my Qgis symbology into Avanza maps application.

Thank you for your help,

Jules

P08 6109 0104
E j.valdenaire at deltalithium.com.au
A Level 2, 18 Richardson Street, West Perth
, WA 6005