[Qgis-user] OGR error setting feature 35

Andrea Giudiceandrea andreaerdna at libero.it
Thu Oct 5 00:35:43 PDT 2023

> Thayer Young thayeray at yahoo.com
> Wed Oct 4 06:10:34 PDT 2023

> I think that means that you neglected to fill in a value for a required field

Hi Thayer,
the error message explicitly says that "Coordinates with non-finite
values are not allowed", so the issue is about a feature geometry having
coordinates with non-finite values and not about missing value in a
feature attribute.

Hi Neil,
I think it may be difficult to find the root cause of the issue without
having a sample layer, a sample project and a minimum set of exact steps
to replicate the issue.
I suggest you to file a new issue report at
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/issues

Best regards.

Andrea