[Qgis-user] Flatgeobuf in google drive ?

Bo Victor Thomsen bo.victor.thomsen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 03:05:29 PDT 2023

Hi list -

I'm experimenting using the flatgeobuf file format with files placed on
the web.

My current test setup is a simple web site located at one.com. I
uploaded the .fgb file to the site and let QGIS access it using the data
manager:

That worked as a charm !

However, I would like to use Google Drive as a data repository instead
of the website,  so I uploaded the same file to (my) Google Drive in the
"Shared Data" directory and made it public viewable using a https
address similar to this:

*https://drive.google.com/file/d/180sZv.... a lot of letters and
numbers....Ue/view?usp=sharing*

The question: Is there any method so QGIS can access to the .fgb file
located in Google Drive using the information in the above https address ?

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Bo Victor Thomsen