[Qgis-user] Flatgeobuf in google drive ?

Adam Nielsen a.nielsen at shikadi.net
Thu Oct 5 23:26:14 PDT 2023

> However, I would like to use Google Drive as a data repository instead
> of the website,  so I uploaded the same file to (my) Google Drive in the
> "Shared Data" directory and made it public viewable using a https
> address similar to this:
>
> *https://drive.google.com/file/d/180sZv.... a lot of letters and
> numbers....Ue/view?usp=sharing*
>
> The question: Is there any method so QGIS can access to the .fgb file
> located in Google Drive using the information in the above https address ?

I'm no expert on Google Drive but it looks like you're using the URL
for the friendly "view this file" page, rather than the URL that
contains the raw file content itself.

You'll probably have to try to download the file and grab the download
URL it gives you there and use that instead.

Cheers,
Adam.