[Qgis-user] Minimizing / Restoring / Closing the QGIS Window

James Pelletier wanderer0131 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 6 11:13:00 PDT 2023

Some time ago....maybe associated with an update I did to the QGIS software, I've lost the minimize, restore, close buttons in the upper right of the QGIS screen.  This is very annoying and cumbersome to deal with.  I'm not experiencing this problem with any other software that I open on my laptop which is a WINDOWS machine running on Windows 10.  Wondering if there is  some setting in QGIS that I can change to get this functionality back?  Any assistance would be much appreciated.
Thanks Jim