[Qgis-user] QGIS Themes

Thomas Klamer klamer at gbd-consult.de
Thu Oct 26 00:06:29 PDT 2023

Hello Grant,

when creating a new theme, you first need to check the layers you want
to add to said theme. After you have created the first theme and want to
create a second, you have to check a different combination of layers. If
you have done that, the "add new theme" option should be available again.

Kind regards,

Thomas

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Thomas Klamer

Geoinformatikbüro Dassau GmbH
Rethelstrasse 153
D - 40237 Düsseldorf
Tel: +49-211-77922940
Mobil: +49-176-82002742
https://www.gbd-consult.de

Registergericht: Amtsgericht Düsseldorf, HR B 74022
Geschäftsführer: Otto Dassau