[Qgis-user] Error! No Internet connection? OSM Place Search plugin error

Frank Broniewski broniewski at a-a.lu
Tue Sep 12 22:49:46 PDT 2023

Hi Jared,

I tried the OSM Search plugin just now and it works for me, so maybe there is an issue on your end after all? It’s hard to tell from afar , but maybe you might find some info in the messages log.
And I really do not know, what a web map has to do with the OSM Search plugin, so there must be more than that plugin involved and the message does not even come from the OSM Search plugin? Maybe you want to create a fresh user profile and test each plugin the user has separately to find out which plugin gives you the error …