[Qgis-user] Error! No Internet connection? OSM Place Search plugin error

Andrea Giudiceandrea andreaerdna at libero.it
Wed Sep 13 02:43:16 PDT 2023

Hi Jared,
I can confirm what Frank wrote: the "OSM place search" QGIS plugin is
available in the official QGIS Python plugins repository [1], anyway
such plugin has very likely nothing to do with the web map error, which,
if I understood correctly, doesn't occur using QGIS and the "OSM place
search" plugin, but it occurs using the web map.

It seems to me the error message very likely comes from the "OpenLayers
Control Geocoder" [2] which is an OpenLayers extension used by the web
map [3].

Best regards.

Andrea

[1] https://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/nominatim/