[Qgis-user] QGIS-User Digest, Vol 211, Issue 21

Garth Fletcher garth at jacqcad.com
Wed Sep 13 12:28:06 PDT 2023

I've run into a similar problem (possibly the same) - that nothing shows
because the layed is panned far away from screen center. Something to do
with the Project not correctly storing the canvas center coords...

select one of your layers and then  View >> Zoom to Layer(s)

That will adjust Zoom and Pan to center and display the layer in the
display...
Best to select one of your layers that only contains stuff from your
Area of Interest
if you select some huge background layer then you will be zoomed far
enough out to display the entire layer...

--
Garth Fletcher,