[Qgis-user] OAPIF does not honour the view extent

Rahkonen Jukka jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Sun Sep 17 01:21:09 PDT 2023

Hi Even,

Both extent-spatial-bbox and numberMatched are optional in the OAPIF standard so good that they now got tested with our service 😉. I don’t know why we have not configured the extents, we could well use the fixed BBOX of Finland for most collections. Omitting numberMatched is intentional. You know how slow it can be to run “select count(*) from…” .

-Jukka Rahkonen-