[Qgis-user] Square Buffer

Michael Jabot Michael.Jabot at fredonia.edu
Sat Sep 30 12:54:57 PDT 2023

Hugh

THANK YOU so much!!  You were correct about the distortion. When I checked
the length of sides with the measure tool (which I didn't do before) it was
a square

I also switched the coordinate system which also helped

THANK YOU again!!

Mike

*************************************
Michael Jabot, Ph.D.
SUNY Distinguished Professor, Science Education
US Partner - *NASA GLOBE Program*

*NASA Earth Ambassador*Director, *Institute for Research in Science
Teaching*

*Chancellor's Award Recipient for Excellence in Research*The State
University of New York at Fredonia

716.320-0189 (Google Voice)
jabot at fredonia.edu
E250 Thompson Hall