[Qgis-user] PhD Scholarship in Housing Market

Xianwen Chen xchen at live.no
Fri Feb 9 04:25:26 PST 2024

Dear QGIS users,

Inland Norway University of Applied Sciences is hiring a fully funded PhD student to work on housing market / policy. Spatial analysis will likely be highly relevant as part of the research activties.

The announcement is at https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/257054/phd-research-fellowship-in-housing-market-and-housing-policy.

Please ask questions to the folks listed in the announcement.

PS: I joined the mailing lists to post this email. I'll be off the mailing lists after this. So if you want to email me, email me directly because I won't see new emails on the mailing lists.

Yours sincerely,
Xianwen