[Qgis-user] Distance measurement from Center - Buffer

chris hermansen clhermansen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 19:05:43 PST 2024

A WGS84 UTM projection that encloses your area of interest could be good.

For that you need to look at your lat/lon and see what UTM zone that fits
into.

This could help

https://www.usgs.gov/faqs/what-does-term-utm-mean-utm-better-or-more-accurate-latitudelongitude#:~:text=The%20UTM%20system%20consists%20of,Grid%20Reference%20System%20(MGRS)
.