[Qgis-user] Upgrade process from QGIS version 3.24.1 to version 3.34.3

Christian Castro christian.castro at dlhcorp.com
Wed Feb 21 12:06:36 PST 2024

Thanks John,

I was wondering if there are silent install switches for this version of QGIS?
I did a web search, and, in the past, there seemed to have been some trouble with the silent switches however that article is 5 years old:
https://issues.qgis.org/issues/19650

Unfortunately, I didn’t find any recent articles on silent install switches nor documentation about this in the QGIS site. Maybe you could point me in the right direction? I’d appreciate it.

Thank you,

Christian