[Qgis-user] QGIS through conda on Linux

Christian Naujoks 2019 at namotec.de
Mon Feb 26 07:39:10 PST 2024

Alternatively, Micromamba can be used. Micromamba is really fast:
https://waylonwalker.com/install-micromamba/

micromamba search qgis -y -c conda-forge
micromamba create -n aqgis qgis pcraster -y -c conda-forge

micromamba run -n aqgis qgis

micromamba activate aqgis
micromamba list
qgis

micromamba update
micromamba update qgis
qgis

micromamba deactivate

#Caution, this will delete the envirement aqqgis:
micromamba env remove --name aqgis

Greetings
Christian

Am Montag, dem 26.02.2024 um 09:38 -0500 schrieb Randal Hale via QGIS-
User: