[Qgis-user] Encoding accents on the web

Robert Sweeny rsweeny at mun.ca
Tue Feb 27 13:49:42 PST 2024

Chris,

Your suggestion makes sense. The opening line of the index.html code
established UTF-8 as the code and which is now the same as the code for
the Q-GIS layer. And yet, the problem persists. To make matters more
complicated, the map has all the accents when opened from by computer,
but looses them once uploaded.

Thanks,

Robert