[Qgis-user] QGIS 3.22.4 - Atlas grid generated wrong images with invalid labels

Bang Pham Huu b.phamhuu at jacobs-university.de
Wed Jan 3 00:48:18 PST 2024

Hello,

I'm using ubuntu 22.04 with QGIS 3.22.4 version. The question with
images is posted to here as well
https://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/473634/qgis-3-22-4-atlas-grid-generated-wrong-images-with-invalid-labels

I have two vector layers, one is a GeoJSON (can be downloaded
fromhttps://pastes.io/vtlw5surdx) which contains countries with points
and their coordinates in WGS84 CRS and one layer is shapefile created
by|Vector > Research Tools > Create Grid|then the coordinates for grid
extent are|-180,180,-90,90 [EPSG:4326]|and Horizontal and Vertical
spacing are set to 18 degrees.

enter image description here <https://i.stack.imgur.com/d3w1D.png>

Then, I created New Print Layout with Atlas

enter image description here <https://i.stack.imgur.com/Yaq7p.png>

and everything looks fine with this setting:

enter image description here <https://i.stack.imgur.com/1vPDi.png>

But then after I chose Atlas > Export Atlas as images and I opened 200
output generated tiff files on QGIS again,*it has some invalid
rasterized labels*like below. How can I avoid that?

enter image description here <https://i.stack.imgur.com/bibAL.png>

Thanks,