[Qgis-user] QGIS 3.22.4 - Atlas grid generated wrong images with invalid labels

Ludwig Kniprath ludwig at kni-online.de
Wed Jan 3 07:12:07 PST 2024

Hello!

Tested, but cannot be confirmed, no such effects here (QGis 3.34.2,
Linux Mint 21.2/UBUNTU 22.04, atlas exported as PDF and PNG).

Maybe a problem with your labeling settings?

Especially the "Allow truncated labels on edges of map" settings of the
"Automated Placement Engine" come to my mind, somewhat hidden, see
https://i.stack.imgur.com/B3y3F.png

hth

Ludwig