[Qgis-user] How to convert qml style file from version

Alister Hood alister.hood at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 17:21:57 PST 2024

I wasn't aware that you can work around the backward compatibility problem
by saving style files, but if that works you might find a processing
algorithm to save default style could save you a lot of time.  The
geoproc.com processing algorithms plugin has one, as well as another for
saving and loading multiple styles.
And I posted another algorithm to save default style at:
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/issues/41471#issuecomment-1588467276