[Qgis-user] How to Learn QGIS.

Emma Hain emma at north-road.com
Tue Jan 9 16:47:31 PST 2024

Just a little correction for online services - I didn't finish it before I
pressed send
- you can extract from WFS and ArcGIS Rest Services
- you cannot extract from WMS Services
- load up online services in your Browser panel by right-mouse-clicking the
service type (View/Panel/Browser if it isn't already loaded)

--
Emma Hain — Product Manager/Senior GIS Analyst