[Qgis-user] Amal Kar - India - Batch conversion of files for raster layer format from geotiff to idrisi, and simultaneously from a higher pixel resolution to a lower one.

Amal Kar akarcaz50 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 07:55:43 PST 2024

Dear Drs. Richard McDonnell and Andrea Giudiceandrea,
THANK YOU VERY MUCH
for the helpful suggestions.
I have been able to use "Wrap" tool for converting the files' formats and
spatial resolutions under Batch processing.
However, i now find a small difference between the batch processing through
the"Wrap" tool and the processing of individual files.
The data is in 32-bit Unsigned Integer (UInt32), which needs to be
converted first to 16-bit Signed Integer (Int16).
When i convert the files individually, the files get converted from 32-bit
to 16-bit automatically, without asking, but under the Batch Processing
through Wrap the 32-bit data is retained.
Anyway, THANKS again for the immense help.
With Best Regards,
amal kar.

Email: akarcaz50 at gmail.com